Rules & Regulations
- Filmmakers will assign a Producer to essentially be the team leader, who will responsible for completing the Application process , as well as ensuring delivery of the movie.
- Each project will have 16 days to complete their movie, from date in their printed cycle.
- Each project must be less than 10 minutes, with an end credit sequence (crawl or cards) less than 60 seconds.
- Any stock footage or stills must have Materials release or producer verifying they are fair use.
- All cast and crew must be contributing their time and effort on a volunteer basis.
- Sourced music must come with signed release, or original music can accompany composer release.
- Movie must not contain pornographic or defamatory content.
- No public pre-screening of movie prior to exhibition with FF4.
- All Applicants will be required to post breakdowns on our casting website Hollywood Casting and Film. For a sample breakdown, click here. Each project will be given a 10 days from Entry to post their Casting Breakdowns on the HCF website. (Note: While it is required to simply Post your project on the HCF website, you are not obligated to cast actors from the site.)